Metafin Cleantech Finance Pvt Ltd

Luminous has partnered with Metafin Cleantech Finance Pvt Ltd to provide finance solutions  that will make your solar adoption easy and simple.

Metafin is a licensed NBFC set up to finance Cleantech products/ installations such as Rooftop Solar, Electric Vehicles, Solar Pumps etc.

Together we offer you unique finance solutions which are designed keeping you in mind.

      Peace of Mind Plan (PoMP):

      Start your solar savings even before you make the complete payment

    • Pay only 30% upfront, remaining 70% as 6-EMIs at no additional cost
    • 2-months Moratorium - EMIs start after project commissioning
    • No Collateral required
      Financial Assistance Plan (FAP):

      Start solar savings without blocking your existing working capital

    • Pay only 30% upfront
    • 2-months Moratorium - EMIs start after project commissioning
    • EMI Tenure upto 36 Months
    • pre-EMI interest applicable on moratorium period
    • No Collateral required
    • Early Repayment option available

    Luminous Value Add

  • 1-year Insurance free*
  • 1-year Preventive Maintenance free*
  • 1-year RMS and Data free*

      Key Points
    • Loan Amount up to Rs 50 Lakhs*
    • Processing Fee Up to 2% + GST
      • Refundable if loan is rejected
    • Terms & Conditions apply
      Customer Set eligible for finance
    • Self Employed
      • Informal Income / Cash Income Earners
      • Formal Income Earners
    • Salaried And Pension Income Earners
    • Partnership Firm
    • Private Ltd Company
    • Housing Society
    • Trusts/Schools/Hospitals

For more information, click here to book a free consultation.

Reach us at:
1800 103 5131